USA,Texas,Houston United States
An international offshore drilling contractor is currently seeking a Driller for their Gulf of Mexico operations. This firm is known throughout the industry for their expertise in offshore drilling operations and is looking for someone who possesses quality experience.
- Ensure a safe and effective work environment around the drill floor and BOP
- Promote the safety of the drill crew and support personnel
- Enforce proper rig up and rig down, and nipple up and down procedures
- Continual preventative maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ensure that drilling operations follow established plan
- Coordinate services and communication with the Client Representative
- Train and Supervise Assistant Driller, Derrickhands, Floorhands, Pumphands, and Roustabouts
If you are interested in the above position and have experience offshore, please email your updated resume to the Information Below.
Visit the Progressive Global Energy & Natural Resources website to find out more.
Job ref: PR-12376157_1374871410
No experience needed