Want to work for one of the largest video game publishers in the world?
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a company whose product is a platform that will revolutionize global gaming communities? Do you want to be at the center of the interactive entertainment industry, building a web service affecting daily users worldwide?
Join our growing mobile team and see your ownership of feature development come to fruition! The team practices agile development and is a collaborative group of top tier talent. If you have potential for technical leadership, want to learn the newest technologies and solve difficult coding problems, this role is for you! We also have free snacks as a bonus to this opportunity to create a new digital platform and service for a world-renowned brand!
We are looking for someone who has a passion for mobile games and loves taking on technical challenges. You?ll have the opportunity to work with the design team to implement new features, while maintaining quality and innovation in our mobile projects. It?s opportunity to collaborate with a fantastic team to have direct impact on high quality products and delivering exceptional and unprecedented mobile gaming services.
If you have these skills, send over your resume-
- Experience building complex Android applications utilizing Java and other frameworks
- Experience with Git for source control
- Experience developing in Java or C++, object-oriented programming languages, scripting languages
- Experience developing deep, rich User Interfaces (UI) and knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Java Script
- Understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Experience delivering consumer facing software, video games, or online services
- Shipped mobile apps
- Experience with Unity 3D is a huge plus
Salary $110-130k DOE plus bonus and comprehensive benefits.
To be considered for an interview right away, or if you just want to know what company, contact me!